8 december 2008

Måndag - Engelskainlägg.

I feel like writing a post in the blog in English today. Anyway, this day today was quite okay in the kitchen. It was brilliant to wash up! Haha. It was the group's task so it was just to do it. And my English is not the best so I will correct me, even after a dictionary here on the Internet to get it good! And no, I write as much as I can in English and translate only a few words. I can more English than I think. It says my teacher in all cases.

I keep on reading a book in English, I get it around a little more than half. The book is just more complicated than I thought it would be. But I understand what this is about, so that's the main thing. Oh so very English it is now, can feel really proud.

Christmas Music flows out of the speakers here at home. The snow before today also. I don't want snow. Not until on Christmas Eve. But now, I will continue with others here on the computer.

Cacci

Inga kommentarer: